Due to the nature of the services provided, Energy Cybernetics employs a multi-skilled and highly talented workforce that includes graduate professionals and most hold Certification with the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE):
- 17 graduate professionals, 12 of whom are engineers, 2 technicians and 3 technologists
- 10 Certified Energy Managers (CEM)
- 6 Certified Measurement and Verification Professionals (CMVP)
- 2 Carbon Reduction Managers (CRM)
- 6 Certified Energy Auditors (CEA)
- 2 Certified Co Generation specialists
During the past 15 years we have undertaken and completed projects in South Africa, United States, Australia, Botswana, Kenya, Angola, Zambia, Mozambique and Zimbabwe where well over 200 industrial and commercial energy audits have been conducted and over 220 Measurement and Verification (M&V), as well as monitoring and evaluation projects, have been successfully concluded.